Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Regarding a recent comment:

Obviously, the comment on a post I made (as noted below) is intended to disparage my commentary. I shall, however, take note of the adjective "droll" as in "droll account of my life."

Mr. "Anonymous", kindly be advised that "droll" indicates having a "having a humorous, whimsical, or odd quality " ( per Merriam Websters Online Dictionary.)

My intent is, indeed, to have a "humorous, whimsical, or odd" (read extraordinary) quality about my postings.

Mr. "Anonymous", kindly restrict future comments to positive and contributory commentary or, as Ignatius put it, "
you shall feel the sting of the lash across your pitiful shoulders."

Yours in Anger,

Gus Levy


P.S. I do not wish to emulate Marcus, I merely state that I am inspired by Marcus.



"Finished Christmas Decorating Saturday!"

1 Comment - Show Original Post

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir...I sometimes think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated His ability. This droll account of your life you call a blog is living proof. You mention that your blog is inspired by Marcus. Please study it further to learn the nature of true blogsmanship.

December 18, 2007 10:10 PM

No comments: