Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Filler....

I wanted to get my thoughts together about "No Country for Old Men" which I saw Friday, 11/23, but really haven't had (or maybe taken ) an opportunity to put my thoughts together in the way I would like. My main muse Marcus does a very nice job with his posts and I really want to emulate the quality of his prose. I was taken to task by a recent comment concerning the "tedious" nature of my blog.




















Nonetheless, in lieu of other commentary, I shall post a photo taken this evening at my home. The photo features, from left to right,
  • A virgin bottle of Macallan cask strength single malt
  • A Bear Bryant Commemorative Coca Cola
  • A Juan Pablo II candle
  • A commemorative photo from my birthday featuring a glass of single malt scotch and a Cuban Cohiba cigar

Cheers Y'all!

No comments: